Garden Watering Can
|Basic Material Needed
Arrange-It Multi-Project Kit
Spray bottle with water
Metal Watering Can
4 Yards cotton ribbon
4 Strands raffia (optional)
3 Flower heads
8 Leaves (leftover)
6" Floral wire
1. Make a 6 loop bow. Secure with floral wire.
2. Lay watering can on it's side. Squirt a line of
Arrange-It on side of can. Place flower heads into wet
Arrange-It. Arrange leaves around flowers, reserving a
few for the handle.
3. Add a small spot of Arrange-It to lower part of
handle. Place bow into wet Arrange-It. Add remaining
leaves around bow edges.
4. Add a small spot of Arrange-It on center of bow. Place
flower into wet Arrange-It. Let watering can dry on it's
side for 30 minutes.
1. Cover work surface with plastic.
2. Use at room temperature.
3. Wear gloves, apron, or old work clothes.
1. Remove Arrange-It immediately form skin when
wet with Clean-It.
2. To reuse valve and craft tip: Clean frequently with
Clean-It. Remove craft tip and squirt Clean-It through
it. Squirt Clean-It into valve and tip, and empty
Arrange-it is a weather-proof, permanent adhesive and
floral foam combined. Weatherproof florals, Latex fruit
and vegetables, raffia or ribbon may be used.
Return to the National Craft Month Projects Page
Return to the National Craft Month Home Page